Introduction of artificial grass cement concrete foundation:
1. High requirements on the flatness of the foundation surface to ensure the uniform thickness and uniform elasticity of the artificial grass surface layer. The flatness pass rate is more than 95%, the error of the 5-meter ruler is 3MM, the slope: horizontal 8‰, longitudinal 5‰, semi-circular area 5‰, the surface should be flat and smooth to ensure drainage.
2. The foundation should have certain strength and stability.
3. The surface is uniform and solid, no cracks, no rotten edges and pitted surface, and the joints are straight and smooth. It is better to cut into pieces about 6000mm×6000mm.
4. The mat is compacted, and the density is greater than 95%. After being pressed by a medium-sized roller, there is no obvious wheel mark, no loose soil, wave and other phenomena.
5. The cement foundation must have a water barrier. The water barrier is made of new PVC thickened water barrier film. The junction should be greater than 300mm, and the margin of the edge should be greater than 150mm.
6. It is necessary to consider leaving expansion joints with a width of 5 mm.
7. The basic maintenance period is 2-3 weeks.