There are many kinds of artificial plants in the world, such as artificial flowers, artificial plant walls and artificial trees, artificial grass and so on. Nowadays, many shops, hotels, restaurants, Internet cafes, commerce and other places will use artificial plants to replace native plants.
So how to make artificial plants? The following introduces the most common production processes in artifical plants:
1. Firstly design the style and size of the artificial green sculpture, and then choose the color and matching of the green sculpture.
2. To make the inner skeleton of the green sculpture, the inner bone welded by galvanized steel is also called the keel and the main skeleton.
3. According to the selection of a suitable artificial lawn, the artificial green sculpture is made, and the lawn is bound to the inner frame with a cable tie to fix it firmly.
4. Repair according to the design graphics to create the shape of the green sculpture; according to the above steps, a simulation green sculpture is completed.
The engineering quantity of the simulation tree is determined by its size, giving it an immersive feeling. Public places such as large-scale commerce, amusement parks, clubs, etc. will borrow the simulation tree to create a unique and elegant highlight. The general production process is as follows:
1. Preliminary design renderings based on customer opinions and on-site environmental conditions. Preliminary design from color, shape, three-dimensional drawing, effect drawing, etc.
2. Check the furnishing site, pay attention to the construction on the backfill, and take measures to deal with various emergencies (the natural environment has earthquakes, waterlogging, wind, rain, thunder and dry weather, etc.).
3. Determine the location for deep excavation, make concrete foundation and burn it
4. Use galvanized square pipe or angle iron to make the weighing frame, and then weld the steel bar to make the prototype of the big tree.
5. Preliminary acceptance, evaluation and investigation of the initial image of the tree.
6. After the acceptance is qualified, use galvanized wire mesh to wind and bind firmly, so as not to waste time to fill up later.
7. After re-acceptance, three plastering stages are carried out, each layer is subjected to artistic exaggeration treatment, image detail carving treatment, and restoration of tree texture.
8. Use acrylic paint that is not easy to fade and water-proof for layered coloring.
9. After drying, add branches and leaves to plump up the growth part of the whole tree and completely become a fake tree.
Common materials used for making artificial flowers include stretched silk, crepe paper, polyester, plastic, crystal, and dried flowers baked from fresh flowers. The following introduces a method of making artificial flowers using cloth-based rubber as raw materials.
1. Flower type: The raw material processed in this step is pearl cotton with a thickness of 0.5-1mm. The pearl cotton is placed in the model of the press to be stamped into a cloth base for artificial flowers.
2. Hanging glue: immerse the cloth base obtained from 1 in the vulcanized rubber solution, and then cool it out, and the vulcanized rubber will solidify on it, thus completing the rough production.
3. Coloring: Coloring the blank obtained from 2.
4. Thermal synthesis type: Put the blanks colored by 3 in the heat sealing machine, and control the heating temperature at about 60℃. The lower heating temperature is to prevent the pearl cotton as the cloth base from melting at high temperatures. Use the mold to melt the blanks. After embossing, the finished product is formed.
5. Assembling and shaping: the finished flowers and leaves after 4 steps of heat-sealing are fixed on the plastic rods which are wound by hand or machined to complete the whole manufacturing process.
As a artifical plants manufacturer, we can customize any simulation plant according to your needs, please feel free to contact us for getting more information.