Maintenance of artificial grass
When you are ready to switch to artificial grass surface, the old thinking mode and maintenance method must be discarded, especially the concept that the site needs “rest” (to extend the life of the turf of the site and maintain the best sports performance) no longer Be applicable. Artificial turf is designed to be durable, not for the best, but for the better. Compared with natural turf, artificial turf is simple to maintain and requires less investment. Proper maintenance aims to improve the strength and aesthetics of artificial turf.
1. Keep the site clean;
2. Motor vehicles and heavy objects with a “No Smoking” sign erected around the grass should not enter the sports field;
3. Reduce the number of cleanings and avoid cleaning at high temperatures;
4. Set up enough trash bins;
5. Control the use of the venue;
6. Small damage should be repaired in time.
Artificial grass installation
The foundation is not very demanding, it can be cement ground, asphalt ground, hard sand ground, cement stabilized ground.